Find Your Next Ecommerce Job Here!
April 2, 2020
Reading Time: 2 minutes
To our incredible community of customers, partners, and friends,
In response to the worldwide impact of COVID-19, our team has created this job board as a way to support merchants, partners, and the people who make up the larger ecommerce community.
While the coming days, weeks, and months ahead, remain unclear; we know that beyond the health and safety of individuals, getting folks back to work is critical to help regain financial security and some semblance of normalcy.
We’ve been inspired by the work of others in the ecommerce community who have come together to share helpful data as well as support shop owners.
We know that by harnessing our community to rally around those who need help right now, that we can all come out stronger together.
Here’s how you can be a part of the DTC4Hire job board.
Post a Job
Here’s how you can get your open roles onto the board:
- Step 1: Copy this sheet. Rename with your business and location, complete form. (Note: Multiple jobs can be used on one sheet.)
- Step 2: Email link to email@example.com
- Step 3: Help promote the job board by using the #DTC4hire on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you would like to add yourself to the list of candidates currently searching list, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Copy this sheet. Rename with your name and location.
- Step 2: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 3: Help us promote the job board by using the #DTC4Hire on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Get the Latest Job Postings via SMS Notifications
Lastly, if you’re interested in receiving updates in regards to new job postings, you can subscribe to notifications (sent weekly) by texting HIREME to 72599.
Don’t worry—you will not be added to any type of promotion or marketing materials; this is exclusively to help keep folks informed of new opportunities. We pinky-promise.
Questions? Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
—Alicia + The Postscript Team